Requirements for Own Damage Claim:
I. Insurance Policy Number.
2. Photocopy of Certificate of Registration and latest Official Receipt.
3. Photocopy of Driver’s License and Official Receipt.
4. Duly Notarized Affidavit of Accident (for Self Accident or minor collision).
5 Original Police Report (for accidents involving Third Parties, severe damage or Theft Loss).
6. Picture of damage vehicle showing the damages and plate number.
7. Repair Estimate,
8. Medical Certificate, Medical Abstract & Admitting Note (if assured’s driver was injured and taken to the hospital).
Additional Requirements for Carnap:
l. Original Alarm Sheet.
2. Original Complaint Sheet.
3. Certificate of Non-Recovery
Requirements for Third Party Property Damage Claim (Vehicle):
1. Police report.
2.Photocopy of Certificate of Registration and latest Official Receipt.
3. Photocopy of Driver’s License and Official Receipt
4. Picture of damage vehicle showing the damages and plate number
5. Picture taken at the accident site
6. Repair Estimate
7. Original Certificate of No – Claim from Insurer
Requirements for Third Party Property Damage Claim (Non-Vehicle):
1. Police report
2. Picture of the damage property
3. Quotation for the repair
4. Proof of ownership
Requirements for Third Party Bodily Injury Claim:
1 .Police report
2. Original Medical Certificate and Medical Abstract.
3. Original Hospital Statement of Account/Charge Slip/Official Receipt
4. Original Medical receipts
5. Original Professional Receipt
Requirements for Third Party Death Claim:
1. Police report
2. Photocopy of Death Certificate
3. Original Funeral Receipt
4. Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if married)
5. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (for minor or single)
NEW PAYMENT CHANNEL
Paying your insurance policy is easy and convenient. Learn how to easily pay your policy.