We are a professional non-life insurance company with offices all over the country and we are in
need of dynamic & high caliber individuals for our expansion program to fill up the position of:
1. Chief Accountant
2. Makati Business Center Head
3. Senior Programmer
4. Account Officer
5. Accounting Assistant
6. Billing and Collections Assistant
Additional details of the open positions are provided below
- Responsible for leading and managing the Accounting Deparment
- Accurately prepare the Company's Financial Statements, Account Balances and Annual IC Statements
- Perform account analysis and general accounting works
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- 3-4 years actual related experience in general accounting and management accounting functions
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to interact with other officers and regulators as required by this position
MAKATI BUSINESS CENTER HEAD
- Overall head of the Claims and Marketing department
- Reviews and analyzes sales performance of each sales/marketing staff
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio of MBC Department
- Develops marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Check and review all losses to determine if standards were properly followed and settlement amounts are fair to all
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- At least 5 year(s) work experience in a related field
- Vast knowledge in motor claims and various exposure in non-life insurance
- Must have strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to build relationships with other departments and work as a team
- Willing to be assigned to the Makati area
- Can start immediately
- Develop, test and maintain components of the company's insurance system
- Create Adhoc reports using the insurance database
- Troubleshoot problems with company's hardware and networks
- Create and modify reports
- Document key business and IT processes that are part of the IT system
- College graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other such subjects
- Strong knowledge and experience using VB.Net and VB 6.0
- Adept at using databases particularly MS SQL Server and MS Access and writing SQL Statements
- Abilitiy to develop complex reports with Crystal Reports
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
- 3 or more years of work experience in programming or tech support
- Solid work experience with Visual Basic and MS SQL Server
- Can develop complex reports with Crystal Reports
- Ability to trouble shoot PC, laptop and network problems
- Previous work exeprience in the Insurance Industry
- Develop new business through different channels such as brokers, agents, corporate accounts and direct accounts
- Disseminate information to accounts being maintained and handled.
- Conduct lectures or training on Non-life insurance as the needed arises.
- Ensure over-all customer satisfaction of clients from the start of the account (policy issuance) up to settlement of claims.
- Organize client information such as contact details, insurance policies in force, nature of business and source of production.
- Represent the company in business-related activities such as professional organizations and conferences
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of work experience in a related field in Non-Life Insurance
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs work experience in Sales for Financial Services such as Insurance, Unit Trust or equivalent.
- Audits, records, reconciles, summarizes and files cash vouchers and receipts
- Prepare journal vouchers for adjustments of transactions
- Review branch reports assigned on a regular basis according to the accounting schedules
- Participate in all proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting or other related course.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience in the Non-Life Insurance Industry setting is an advantage.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Fresh-grads are welcome to apply.
- Willing to start ASAP.
BILLING AND COLLECTIONS ASSISTANT
- Communicates with branches regarding collections of current accounts then segregates and records all post dated checks and dated checks coming from branches and account officers in the Head Office
- Responsible for reconciliation of older accounts
- Prepare statement of accounts and be responsible for sending this to the customers
- Make follow-up calls to account officers regarding the issued statement of accounts if payment or assured was able to settle accounts
- Encoding of all post dated checks in the system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience in Billing and Collections or a related field
- Must have confident personality and good communication skills
- Can start immediately and must be willing to work in Makati City
Please apply in person or send your application letter, resume with recent 2 x 2 picture and copy of your Transcript of Records to:
Human Resource Department
2nd Floor Perla Mansion, 117 Carlos Palanca St.
Legazpi Village, Makati City 1229
Telephone: (+63-2)892-9548 to 50 loc 106